Thursday, October 05, 2006

McDonalds DELIVERY

It is something that I've been saying for YEARS.

MCDONALDS SHOULD DELIVER

It should be done, it has started in India but not been done here or there.
I think there should be a section on their website which allows you to choose your order, book delivery and pay online.
Imagine how much money they would make, and how happy their customers would be.
I need more BIG MACS! I could infact triple my BIG MAC intake by using McDonalds ONLINE delivery. Maybe even Quadruple.
Also take into account I would also order for other people at the same time.
DO IT RONALD!
Sign the petition, help them to see how good it would be. That Rhymes.

http://www.petitiononline.com/mcddeliv/petition.html

2 comments:

Bud said...

Yeah Bud's Right.
It is needed.

Laura D said...

yes it should